Friday, March 1, 2013

Week 4

   My fourth week at the Ark Community Charter School has been great just like the rest. The students and I have returned from winter break and my mother has finished cleaning out my little sister's closets. Having six huge bags of clothes, I thought it would be a nice to donate the clothes to the girls at the school. I know they will really love the clothes and hopefully there isn't a fight over them.
    Returning back to school the kindergarteners were still learning about transportation. This time the students were creating trains with graffiti. This was all based around Keith Harring's work of art and how his graffiti was a positive message to the community. We focused on love, friends, family, and working together as a team. Graffiti can be used as a good thing, as long as you get permission.

    Returning from break I also have been teaching nearly almost every class. The students respond extremely well to me and pay close attention. Sometimes it is even a fight to be able to work with me during class. I am very appreciated by the students in this school even though they require a lot of cleaning up after : )



No comments:

Post a Comment