Friday, January 11, 2013

Still working hard!

    I am so happy with my students. They have been doing so great with their cardboard projects! One of my worries was that the students' art work was going to look very similar, but they aren't! They are very different and each have their won personality. Being a self portrait, this has turned out great and they look so interesting.
    I am also happy because students and teachers come in and compliment my project that the students are working one. Because it is something no one has done before at this school, the students are interested and wan to know exactly how their work will turn out. ALL my students are participating and many asked if they can hang their work in the hall. At Averill Park, they hall way is a very special place to have your art work on display. I am so pleased that the students feel so happy abou their art work as I do!!! Yay!!
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my drawing class, the students have just begun their colored pointillism project. Mrs. Valenti and I set up a still life for them. They will be zooming in on a spot they are interested in drawing with a view finder. It was kind of funny to see which students would take the challenge and pick harder still life items to draw.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment