Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Break!

     Today was the day all the students left for Thanksgiving break. So for the two classes that we had were a finish up day so the classes would not get too far ahead. In studio, many of the students have completed their watercolor painting. For the students who still need more time, I walked around and gave them some ideas to help them move along.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the painting and drawing class, the students were also responsible for painting in the rest of the projects. I was impressed to see how quickly they worked. It really shows how motivated the students were to finish and get out of school for the weekend.
 
(I thought this was interesting! While taking attendance, one of my students took a picture with the new camera on the iphone. Mrs. Valenti and I thought it was really great. )

No comments:

Post a Comment